A lot of people that I have spoken to over the last few years believe that they cannot blog because the writing will be too difficult. Its not. Here is my advice:
Make a hot cup of java or a spot of tea depending on where you live, cuddle up in your favourite chair and answer these questions:
1. What was the funniest incident in your real estate sales experience?
2. Other good anecdotal events (avoid advice)
3. What industry misconceptions do you really wish you could clear up?
4. What are my clients interested in reading about? – Most commonly asked questions?
5. What are the most 5 common mistakes, clients make?
1. What will your Compliance Department allow you to publish?
Now write a quick little article or two, (300 words is good) and run them by compliance and you are good to go. Remember to include your name, brokerage information and credentials and its time to publish. Remember, don’t divulge private information or give advice. (Do as I say, not as I do, evidently!)
Change out the cuppa java / spotta tea for an ice cold beer and relax! You are a published author!
For more information on the “How To’s” of Social Networking, join us for a workshop (click here http://www.onlineerealty.com/socialmedia.php).
Below is a video on realestate
for an exciting video about real estate marketing