Not very often in life can you get something for nothing, but with Facebook, that theory flies out the window! What, other than social media, can you think of that is so beneficial, yet free of charge? Not much! In the next couple of posts, I want to introduce you to the Facebook Fan Page, explain how it can benefit your real estate business and fill you in on how best to optimize your Fan Page for maximum impact.
The Facebook Fan Page and Why It’s so Important for your Business
A Facebook Fan Page (aka Business Page) is a vital means of getting the word out there about your brand! It can provide so many essential benefits to your real estate business, that I don’t have enough room in this post to tell you about all of them. But, here are a few key points to consider about a Fan Page:
1. Essential for Building Your Community – A Facebook Fan Page is the most useful platform available in terms of showcasing your services and products to your loyal followers. You are provided an arena within which to inform your clients and prospects exactly what it is that you can do for them. Whether it’s photos and info regarding a specific property or information about housing prices in a certain locale, you are able to provide exactly what it is that your followers are looking for! And, best of all, because the Fan Page is so interactive, your followers are afforded the opportunity to submit testimonials, post photos & videos and hold conversations and discussions with each other and with you (they can ask you questions which you can expertly answer) – all in support of your flourishing business, not to mention building your soon-to-be vast online community!
2. Excellent for Boosting S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization) – One advantage of a Facebook Fan Page is its ability to provide your business with more footing in terms of online search ranking. You can easily link your Fan Page to your website. Facebook Fan Pages are public and Facebook is the most search engine friendly site out there today. Creating a Fan Page that contains your name in the title goes a long way to maximizing your S.E.O..
3. Crucial for Insights – Facebook Fan Pages are well equipped with numerous analytics tools that are readily accessible to the page owners. These allow you to track the number of interactions that fans have with your page and better still, enable you to view key demographics such as location, age, gender, etc. specific to your audience.
4. Useful Tool for Communication – With your Facebook Fan Page, you are afforded plenty of customization options with respect to communicating with your fan base. You can, for example, post an update that will appear as notifications on peoples’ homepages. You can furthermore gear your messages to target your preferred audience.
5. Unbeatable Price Point – Perhaps best of all, the Facebook Fan Page is completely free of charge. You’ll pay zip, zero – the only thing you’ll need to invest is your time! All these perks for absolutely nothing! How’s that for unbeatable!!
So, ready to create a Fan Page for your real estate business? Check in again for my next post and I’ll fill you in on how to optimize your very own Facebook Fan Page! And, if you want some real one-on-one instruction, why not join one of our Social Media workshops?
Just click on http://onlineerealty.com/schedule.php for a schedule of workshops in your area!